CHECKLIST FOR PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE OF THE CNC MACHINE
Regular maintenance will ensure the productivity, reliability and longevity of the CNC equipment in your factory.
By taking care of the CNC equipment in your factory, you can rely on it at any time!
Refer to the machine’s operation and maintenance manual for a complete list of CNC machine maintenance and service instructions.
- Check the hydraulic pressure to make sure it is 4.5 MPa
- Check the hydraulic oil level to make sure it is at the correct operating level
- Lubricate the universal according to the manufacturer’s recommendations
- Make sure the lubrication oil level of the guide is at the correct level and top up if necessary
- If your CNC machine is equipped with a main or secondary shaft cooling system, make sure that the coolant is at the proper level.
- If your CNC machine has a cooling system, make sure it is working properly
CHECK EVERY MONTH
- Check and lubricate the chain of the drive system that moves the belt outlet belt.
- Check and clean the emulsion tank filters.
- Clean the air filters on the electrical panel of the CNC machine.
CHECK EVERY 6 MONTHS
- Clean the emulsion tank.
- Clean the universal and the jaws.
- Clean the radiator of the hydraulic and cooling unit of the main or secondary shaft if necessary and make sure that the combs are not damaged.
- Check scrapers for damage – clean and replace all scrapers that are damaged
- Clean the guide lubrication unit – replace the lubricating oil with a new one.
CHECK ONCE A YEAR
- Check the radial and frontal shaft of the main and secondary shaft, if any.
- If your machine is equipped with a main or secondary shaft cooling unit, clean the radiator, empty the unit, clean the tank, replace the absorption filter and the cooling oil.
- Clean the hydraulic unit tank and radiator, replace the absorption filter, pipe filter and hydraulic oil.