The 5-axis machine you’ve always wanted is now within reach
The next-generation GENOS M460V-5AX 5-axis simultaneous CNC machining center is specially designed for high-precision part manufacturing and offers impressive metal removal rates in a compact design.
Its solid two-column structure, full 5-axis simultaneous control and thermal stability performance give it the ability to easily process a variety of materials.
The spindle produces less vibration and power loss at the tool tip for exceptional surface finishes and high productivity.
This affordable CNC machine tool with 5-axis simultaneous machining offers high productivity and reliability in a small footprint.
Trunnion construction table
The GENOS M460V-5AX features trunnion worktable construction, which provides exceptional precision, rigidity and table rotation speed.
Okuma Intelligent Technologies Included
The standard model GENOS M460V-5AX includes all the necessary options for simultaneous 5-axis machining. Okuma’s Inteligent technologies for thermal deformation compensation, 5-axis machining calibration and anti-collision system.
Other Specifications GENOS M460V-5AX
- Rigid cast iron double column
- Reliable main shaft, 5 year warranty with no operating hours limitations
- Main shaft at high speed, 50 – 15,000 /min BT40, VAC22/18.5kW
- SUPER NURBS on the 5-axes
- Positioning accuracy below 2μm on X/Z/Y
- 5-Axis Auto Tuning System 5-Axis Auto Tuning System
- OSP-P300MA-H controller with 15-inch touch screen
- Processing in 5-Axis simultaneously
- Measurement and calibration system with RMP60 sensor (Renishaw)
- Optical ruler on X/Y/Z axes
- Storage for 32 tools
- Main shaft cooling system, average pressure 1.5MPa
- Shower type cooling system
- Prepared for chip evacuation
- Super-NURBS 5-axis surface processing
- Tool Center point control (TCP)
|Table size [mm]||Ø 400|
|Spindle speed [min-1]||15,000|
|No. of tools||48|
|Axis travel [mm]||X: 762 / Y: 460 / Z: 460|